Monday, September 22, 2008

Could someone restart time!!

I have tried to stay extremely busy these last few weeks, but time seems to be standing still. I have been in class for the last 5 days(Got put in Driver/Operator class at the last minute) but even with all of the assigned work it seems like Saturday is never going to get here. I guess I am just getting anxious about going home. I only have 4 more days to get through then I get to come home. We are still having fun and something is always going on here at the station. Most of us here get along really well and have a good time together. There are a few here that don't seem to have the team player mentality as they spend most of their time isolated, however with some of the things that we get into here it isn't at all suprising. Most normal people would want to crawl up in a ball and sit in a corner! What can I say, we are firefighters to begin with then put us in the middle of a war zone away from our families and this is what you get! Hope that everyone is doing well as I am doing much better. Even though I am anxious about coming home, the time spent here wasn't as hard as it used to be. Anyway, I will see some of you soon and talk to the rest of you in a few days!

1 comment:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I am glad things are going well. I really wish we still lived in GA or at least close enough to see both of you.

I pray for safe travels for you and a restful and relaxing visit. Broderick prays for you every night. I wish you could hear it!

Be sure to check the blog page. We left you a special message.