Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here it comes...the HARDEST time of my year!


It has been a hectic few weeks once again. I am now running the busiest bas in Iraq! I still have to do the inspections program but on top of all of that I not have to do the schedule, send up all reports to HQ on a daily basis, take care of making sure all personnel get in the vacation request and follow up on that...EVERYTHING! I stay busy which makes the days fly by. The only hard part is convincing myself to get out of bed every morning. After I get up..I'm fine.
It is that time of year....already. CHRISTMAS! The season already has me a litle down just because I am so far away from everyone. I wish I could be home to spend the holdiays with everyone especially Heather. She seems to be handling it so far. She seems a little down, but for the most part, she is doing well.
Heather and I are both getting excited about out upcoming trip to Rome! I can't wait to get out of here for a few days and I am looking forward to seeing Heather again. Only 58 more days until I fly out. That will be here before I know it.
Hope this finds everyone well! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Opie said...

hey jesse hang in their time will go by quicker than you think. Have a merry chritmas.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

we are a little late getting your prizes in the mail, but I am sure they will be there sometime after Christmas.

Just know we are thinking of you and still praying for you every night. Stay safe and hopefully we will see you soon!

opendoor said...

Open door inspection undergoes nice repairing activities to save the public from dangerous accidents like fire accidents.Georgia Home Inspections