Thursday, April 24, 2008

The next few weeks

The next few weeks for me(3 to be specific) are going to be very hectic. I begin my deployment on May 12th, 2008. Until then I have many things to accomplish. My Last day at Newton County is scheduled to be May 1st, 2008. Between now and then I have a Relay for Life event where I will be using my skills as a clown to entertain the children there. I also have another clown appearance scheduled at Heathers school. This appearance is a reward to all of the first grade classes for good behavior and hard work during their state testing. I also have a trip planned to go home to Indiana to see family before I leave. Also in the next 3 weeks, I am going to a Braves game, doing something with John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn. Needless to say, I am very busy but enjoying my last few days here in Georgia.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

thanks for all your help this week.

See....we visited your blog page

Anonymous said...

Hey jesse i'm missing you already man you need to hury up and come home so me and rebecca can party with you and heather.