Sunday, May 11, 2008

My last week with family

This last week I got to spend time with my family and friends back home in Indiana. I flew home on Monday and spent until Friday there. While I was home I got to see my mom, sisters, grandma, all of Heathers family to include grandma and Cole, and of course my nephew Jackson. He has changed so much and has gained such a personality. Cole has also changed alot since I last saw him.
Also while home, I got to see a few old friends(some of which I haven't seen in a long time.) I went to lunch on Friday with Mike and Amy and to my surprise, Georgeanne also showed up. It has been probably 4 years since I have seen her. It was a very good surprise.
I am now back home and spending my last weekend at home with my wife. Although I am looking forward to getting this whole trip started I really am not looking forward to telling her goodbye. It is going to be very hard on the both of us. We both knew this day was coming but are not looking forward to it.

1 comment:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

waiting for an update on how things went Monday night...can't wait to hear! We miss you!!!!