Thursday, July 24, 2008

Half way to my first R&R

I am finally on the downhill side of my first leg over here. I get to go home on September 27th. I am really looking forward to getting home and spending time with Heather and Teddy. I am staying really busy and didn't have a lot of time to worry about home until this last week. I have started my month rotation in dispatch and I got night shift. It gets lonely around here with no one to talk to. I have gotten to catch up on a few things though. I am current with Rescue Me and even ahead of schedule for my classes. I found out today that I passed Fire Inspector 1. Not much has happened around here the last few weeks other than the guys here being complete idiots. We have found interesting ways to keep ourselves occupied in the absence of calls and actual fire department things to do. That is about all I have for now. I will try to get better again about more current updates. See you all soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse-just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you. Enjoy the month of dispatch and continue to stay safe.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Miss you and glad things are going better. Have you made your paper chain links yet to count down your days to come "home".

keep up the updates

Opie said...

Hey jesse im ready for you to come home so we can go to hooters.