Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thought things were getting better....WRONG

Things just keep getting worse. I have so many responsibilities and just keep getting more. I can't catch up. I have no time for it and on top of that I really don't want to be here. I want to come home so bad that I can barely stand it. I know deep down that I need to stay for several reasons, but I have no desire to be here. I am going to stay because I have signed a contract and have an obligation to stay but it is definitely a hard thing to do. Any emails and phonecalls would be greatly appreciated as I miss everything about being home!!

2 comments:

Opie said...

hey buddy be patient evrything willbe ok. sept. 27 will be here in no time call me when you get home. be careful

Anonymous said...

Hey Son, I think about you everyday so even if you don't hear from me you know that I am thinking about you. It won't be long until you are back. The older you get the faster time passes and we know how old you are getting. Love you bunches!!! Mom