Saturday, August 2, 2008

Do you know the Muffin Man???


I have finally met the illusive Muffin Man. He lives in Baghdad. There are definitely some interesting people here and they make it a little more bearable. Last week was rough for me, but this week is looking much better. I have gotten caught up on everything and feel a little less stressed. I still would rather be home, but here is livable for now. Thanks to everyone for writing. It really helped a lot to hear from all of you back home. I plan to get around and see most everyone when I get back on my R&R. It is only 56 days away. I am really looking forward to it. I've got two more weeks in dispatch then finally back on a rig. I look forward to getting back on the truck as night dispatch here is completely ridiculous. Hardly any calls, everyone else is in bed while I am at work, then everyone is awake and loud while I try to sleep. Oh well I only have two more weeks in here then no more dispatch the rest of the time I am here. Talk to you all soon!!

2 comments:

Opie said...

Hey jesse is this your muffin man. LOL

Shannon said...

We are still struggling to get internet and phone set up here, but just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you. Things have been really busy and I apologize for not calling-we will try to do better. Moving 3 kids and a dog 750 miles away leaves little time to rest.

Hope things get better and better everyday. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.