Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It is all in perspective

I find it amazing how things can look so different when someone shows you a new way of seeing things. I was having a hard time...AGAIN...and was complaining to a couple of absolutely amazing women. After hearing what they had to say and really taking what the said to heart I have really seen things in a new light. Being here isn't as bad as I had made it out to be. So, now armed with my new outlook on my experience, here is how it is. I am finally out of dispatch. Come to find out the sun really does still exist. I am going back to the gym or a regular basis and feel so much better. I only have 37 more days until I get to come home for a break. Life is Good!! Once again I would like to thank those two fantastic ladies. You two know who you are!! See you all in just a few weeks.

3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

checking on you...glad things are going better. Be sure you visit our blog to see pics of the kiddos. I will try to get some in the mail to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad our talk helped you find some peace. You know I will always be here for you. If you need me, I am a phone call away. Love and kisses,
Traci

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

We keep waiting for another update...