Monday, August 11, 2008

On the Downhill Side!!

Only 5 more days in dispatch then back on the truck. FINALLY. My time in dispatch hasn't been bad. I have gotten alot of stuff accomplished. I have plenty of time to work on my reports here as well as keep ahead of schedule in my classes. I also have gotten to talk to Heather alot becuase I am actually up when she is. Next week when I get out of here I will be up, for the most part, while she is either asleep or at work. Oh well. I only have 45 more days until I get to go home anyway. I am really looking forward to getting back home at least for a few days. It will be hard getting back on a plane knowing exactly what I am coming back to and what I will be leaving behind AGAIN. I will cross that bridge when I get there. For now I am going to stay positive. Can't wait to get home and see some of you. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Opie said...

Hey jesse hang in there buddy its almost over with. Keep your head up and have a positive attitude. It will be over with before you no it.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

just checking in. The boys were soooo exciting and CAN'T believe that you met the muffin man. Broderick has it figured out, but boy is Camden still confused.