Sunday, January 18, 2009

It is what it is!

Sorry Heather, I had to use your phrase. It has been one of those weeks. The kind when nothing seems to go right. We have a team here doing an audit to make sure as a company that we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. This obviously has put everyone on edge. Heather had a bad couple of weeks at school. It makes it hard for me to stay over here (even though I have to) when I know she needs me there. I wish I could be there to do the little things for her to make her life at work and school easier.
On a little lighter note, I am finally through with all of my classes. I will officially be a Lieutenant on Feb. 15th. I have worked extremely hard for it and it will be nice to finally get it. I fly out of here in 3 weeks. Being out of here, even if only for 2 weeks will be nice. And I look forward to seeing my wife! It has been almost 4 months again. I cant wait to hold her. Soon!
Everything else is going alright I guess. The same old stuff. We have been busy with paperwork and other admin stuff. We took a few rounds the other night and had a few calls from that, but all in all pretty quite here in the 'Burbs of Baghdad. Hope everyone is doing ok and I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments: