Sunday, March 22, 2009

April is almost here


One more full month left! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been at South Victory now for 3 weeks. The change in scenery has been a nice break up to the same old thing. I get to go back to my regular station on Wednesday. That will begin the final 7 weeks until I get to come home. May 17th is getting closer and closer.
On a much happier note....I am an Uncle again!!??!!! Well sort of. Our good friends Stephanie and Jason gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Friday morning. Samantha is doing well and should be home today. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to the Smith family!
The weeks down here have been pretty uneventful. Just a nice relaxing time so not a lot of things to write about. I will try to post again soon.

1 comment:

Opie said...

hang in there big dog you only have two in half weeks to go. Home Sweet Home.